Sales people need to continuously develop their skills so that they can successfully compete within this increasing competitive challenging and permanently changing environment so that they could deliver the expected results. They need skills so that they can build relationships and guide customers and prospects through the sales cycle. In order to properly do this they should gain in depth understanding of clients' market strategy and business issues, their personal needs and their future directions, as well as account mapping, post-sales service, customer care and ongoing support.
We can add value by improving the sales performance through a wide variety of means:
- Assessment of sales people, structures and processes for improved performance.
- Defining Picture of Success in Store, Designing and Implementing RED Programs-Right Execution Daily, RGM – Revenue Growth Management Programs.
- Commercial Assessments and Field Sales Structure.
- Design and deliver tailor-made soft skills training programs – from territory management, relationship, sales-call management, hunting & farming, negotiation, customer-care training programs that improve customer engagement and long-term customer loyalty, to international Key Acc negotiation.
- Team Coaching and individual coaching programs .